Saturday, April 10, 2010

Goodbye my friend, Jonathan


Jon yest passed away in ICU, Ward 21, bed 5, in NUH around 7.45pm i managed to c him 4 e last time when he passed away, his face was totally swollen n black. I was totally shocked when i ran into the ICU, his bed, his mum was crying and calling his name but he w nvr respond 2 his mum desperate calls anymore, he left us peacefully w his family, relatives and friends including Yuan Ping and mi by his side. My heart was cryng uncontrollably then but I have to control my own emotions in order to comfort his mum and Yuan Ping, Finally the machine stopped and the nurse asked us whether his mum was ok, so his family members helped her out of the room, the nurse den switch off the machine, by then, no amount of tears can respresent my feelings as i refused to bid farewell 2 him in my heart.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and relatives. Later attending his wake at sin ming drive funeral parlour w my friends
I went to the wake yesterday and almost cried out when I saw his face, but hv to control my emotions so as to not to make his parents more upset, i am still crying in my heart, later will be gg down later again w Shah, tml i cannot go as i scared i cannot control myself esp the mandi part, i cannot bear to c the body being pushed in the fire, it was den cause many sleepless nights 4 mi.
Today will be Jon's final journey in earth, will miss him dearly, n w rem the fond memories between him n mi as it is between us, the time we shared, the trips we hv gone, the tears we hv cried, everythik abt him.
Finally he is cremated, only left ashes, but no doubt the frienship w him will continue 4ever in my hrt

He will be 4ever in my heart, i w dearly miss his jokes and smile and the never give up attitude.
May the Lord take him in his hands 4ever and help his family to get over the pain lossing his son/ brother in time to cum.

No comments: